ADULT ONLINE DRIVERS EDUCATION
• You may go directly to the DMV and take a written test if you are at least 18. When you have successfully completed the written test you will be issued a permit to practice driving. You may practice with any licensed driver who is also at least 18 years old. If you are struggling to pass the written permit test at the DMV you may benefit from taking our online Driver Education program. You will be able to work through all the course material at your own speed and from the comfort of your own home. The chapter tests will ensure that you have mastered the material before going on.
ADULT BEHIND-THE-WHEEL DRIVERS TRAINING
• If you live in California, you know that learning how to drive is a necessary skill. California’s traffic and freeway systems are some of the most complicated and demanding in the world. You will benefit by learning from a professional instructor who will teach you the proper skills to be a safe, defensive, and confident driver.
• We will take the time to customize a course to help you achieve your goals. Whether you need to learn and pass the test for the first time, or just refresh your knowledge and prepare for a re-evaluation, you will learn proper driving techniques in accordance with the guidelines set by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
We Offer You:
Free pick-up from home or work
Dual controlled vehicles
Fully insured and safety inspected vehicles
State-licensed, fully trained instructors
Bilingual instructors (English/Spanish) in some areas
• We offer state-approved traffic school through Mission Valley Day/Night Traffic School.
• Classes are held at our San Diego location: 2425 Camino del Rio South in Mission Valley (East of Texas Street).
• Classes are held twice each month, on Monday and Tuesday from 6:00pm to 9:30pm. You must attend both nights of class to obtain the certificate required by the court.
• Please call us at (619) 491-0777 and request Traffic School information to register.
• Class is $30 cash and includes your certificate. Also bring your citation or your courtesy notice from the court.
Call us Monday through Friday, between 9am and 5pm:
We would love to talk to you and answer any questions you might have!